ATI-20 Optical Fiber Identifier
ATI-20 Optical Fiber Identifier can quickly identify the direction of transmitted fiber and display the relative power without any damages to the bending fiber. When the traffic is present, the intermittently audible tone is activated.
ATI-20 Optical Fiber Identifier can also recognize the modulation of 270Hz,1kHz and 2kHz. When they are used to detect the frequency, the continuously audible tone is activated.There are four adapter heads available: Ø0.25, Ø0.9, Ø2.0 and Ø3.0.
1. Lower power indication
2. Easy-to-replace adapters
3. Displays the relative power
4. More accurate testing with Sunshade
5. Easy-to-use with “ONE KEY” operation.
6. Durable metal housing and quality construction
7. Efficiently identifies the traffic direction and frequency tone (270Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz) with audible warning.